Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Waiting, waiting, waiting....

So Friday I get two paychecks, most of the money will go to gas but some will go to mer supplies.  I need wetsuit cement, an airbrush compressor, and some tubing.  Production will actually get going somewhere on Saturday, or it should.

Anyhow, this is just a quick update.  I have all of my neoprene and I went swimming in my monofin last Saturday and froze my fins off!  I wore a 4mm wetsuit to stay warm, which means I had to battle some serious buoyancy, as well as a too tight wetsuit which inspired limited mobility.  But I really started to get the hang of it toward the end of my 2+ hour swim!  And for X-mas week the pool here should be heated so I can practise there and not freeze!


PS  Burlesque is like a two hour orgasm!

No comments:

Post a Comment