Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Never Enough Time

I would like to spend more time in Georgia.

finally
sinus infection and finally multivitamins
I was in The Devil's Panties!  And, no, I'm not the orc.  I'm the one in black and white.  That woman has an attentive eye to details, she even got that I was wearing more than one necklace!
hand sewn gloves
There are a few alterations that need to be done to the second one.  Not bad for my first ever pair of gloves and no pattern.  I plan on adding buttons and tea dyeing them later this year.  I was on a hand sewing kick and I am horribly tempted by the idea of hand sewing an entire outfit.  It's not the first time I've had this insane notion.

Tomorrow is Funky Formal.  I plan on wearing a Satine from Moulin Rouge outfit, based on her black lingerie outfit from the Elephant scene.  We'll see how it goes and if everyone I hope shows up to have some fun.  Expect a report on Friday evening if I remember after I check back into my TN hotel.

On a side note, I have recently visited The Boiler Room, a sneak peek two days before the Grand Opening which was last Saturday.  It is the very first Steampunk Store.  It is run by the super cool people of Penny Dreadful Productions.  They are the ones responsible for Steampunk Boba Fett.  I feel honored to know some of them and to be able to go to their shop.  I hope to head up that way a time or two again before I head for NJ.

There are so many things I want to accomplish this summer and the whole year.
<3 scrumpy

No comments:

Post a Comment