Tuesday, May 10, 2011

So Many Changes

Okay so this would be why when I post where I will be when, it is a general road-map, not exact.

Long story short is that I am now staying in Georgia M-F and making catapults and only commuting to Tennessee for the weekends.  No more 24/7 wifi, sad, but more money is good.

In other news, I'm looking forward to our Classic Hollywood Funky Formal.  It should be pretty sweet.  Also, the last Saturday of GARF is Zombie Invasion.  I'm hoping my friend, S, is as excited as I am.  I miss dressing up as a zombie creature for the Halloween Haunted Walk/Mansion.

did this artificially but it's a bodymod I would consider
After GARF ends we chill at the house of our friends for a bit, swim in their pool and such.  Then the bosses head to IL/WI and I head to NJ to visit family, attend Creation, and then sail with my brother from NJ to ME.  That will be a fun adventure I'm looking forward to.
yay sailing barefoot!
new destinations this year
Well, laundry is done so we're leaving the mat now.  Off to a warm bed and a chiropractor tomorrow to fix my back.  I haven't been able to sleep past 7am for days now, my vertebrae are acting funny.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment