Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Introduction of Sorts

Someone I acclaim has recently started a blog and I thought I might enjoy having a go at it as well.

Do you think people should actually ask "How are you today?"  At this point in time the only response one receives is an automatic one.  For me it's more, "Who are you today?"  Not in a split personality sense, but some of my friends out there might fathom what I am conveying.  We play so many roles in life.  I have been called many names and held many titles:  Bev, Jill, Scrumpy [Skrumpy], tease, girlfriend, daughter, goody two shoes, rennie, gypsy, pirate, Dorm, Girlie, Kitten, etc.


Today I was a mixture of Bev and Scrumpy [Skrumpy], with an undertone of Jill.  I was constructing miniature catapults to sell at the Bristol Renaissance Faire this weekend.  My Bev was introspective and emotionally preoccupied.  Scrumpy was trucking and in a get things done mode.  I somewhat skipped lunch because I just wanted to keep working and get things done since I know we're on a tight schedule.  Jill was off daydreaming about males and other odd things.  And yes, men are odd.  I really don't understand most of them.

Alright, I need to get some rest since we'll be working all day tomorrow.  Good evening!

1 comment:

  1. Dissapointed that Fluffybutt didn't get a mention. It is a fascinating insight into how you were thinking. And men are not that confusing a lot of the time - Deep down we all just want to be loved, to have someone to call ours.

    ReplyDelete