Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Did I Mention?

Unfinished Waistcoat
Wednesday is hat day!
So Wednesdays are hat day in the costume shop.  Did I mention that before?  It's fun.  For those of you following me on facebook, I have an entire album dedicated to it, with photos of everyone in their hats.  This is my sick face and hat from last week when I was recovering from the flu.

I did get a tiny bit of tail work done last week, and a tiny bit done this week.  Hopefully I'll get some more done this week.  So far I've been bringing salads for lunch, until today when all they had were nasty ones and I didn't have time to wait for the good ones to be unpacked.  So I bought some instant pad thai yumminess.

Costumes are coming along well.  I have more to do to that lace hoop skirt, apparently the back becomes lace as well as the front.  We have fittings with almost all the characters next week, so long as they can schedule fittings.  I have another waistcoat to make after I finish that one.  I also have to buy some things tomorrow, like tights for the men, etc.  It's exciting stuff.  Family dinner last night was delightful, my bosses even made it down.  Unfortunately most everyone brought wine and no food.  So next week I will bring my infamous garlic mac and cheese again and the unopened bottle of Merlot I took last night.

The faire is going well.  We are 'overstaffed' as of this weekend.  I went up last Friday for the tail end of kids' day and got some henna from my friends.  Looks awesome!  Alright, I'm off to get some hoop skirt work done.  <3





wore my faerie shirt for shamrocks & shenanigans weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment